Guardianship/Protective Placement

 Guardianship Services

Guardianship and Protective Placement

In situations where a loved one becomes unable to handle his or her finances or health care decisions, if no advance directives are in place there may be a need for the filing of a petition for guardianship of the person, guardianship of the estate, or protective placement. We can help you prepare advance directives to avoid guardianship, and we can assist you with the Court process to have a guardian appointed. 

Attorney Michael J. Palid is located in Marinette, WI. Call us today at 715-735-3592. 
Michael J. Palid has over 37 years of experience as an attorney practicing law in the states of Michigan and Wisconsin. He is also a member of the State Bar Associations of Michigan and Wisconsin.
Call us today at 715-735-3592 for a FREE consultation on bankruptcy cases.
Serving Northeast Wisconsin and Northern Michigan for Over 37 Years.
Share by: